OSX Mountain Lion 10.8 DP2 ENG/MacOSX 2012
Free 300 GB with Full DSL-Broadband Speed!
OS X Mountain Lion requires a Mac with a 64-bit kernel. Mountain Lion supports the following Mac models:
??? iMac (mid 2007 or later)
??? MacBook (13-inch Aluminum, 2008), (13-inch, Early 2009 or later)
??? MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2009 or later), (15-inch, 2.4/2.2 GHz), (17-inch, Late 2007 or later)
??? MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
??? Mac Mini (Early 2009 or later)
??? Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
??? Xserve (Early 2009)
- Installing OS X 10.8 over 10.7.2 or earlier with FileVault turned on may fail
- Upgrades over Lion Server will offer to migrate data again in Setup Assistant even though an in place migration has already succeeded.
- Entering your Apple ID in the Setup Assistant does not sign into iCloud
- Migration does not migrate RADIUS configurations
- Creating an iCloud account using a non-me.com address in the Setup Assistant requires verification before it can be used in Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Some Apple menu items such as Restart may not work when a sandboxed app is in the foreground
- Twitter accounts added in Developer Preview 1 will need to be re-added after installing Developer Preview 2
- The first time an unsigned or unidentified app is launched when "Mac App Store" or "Mac App Store and identified developers" is selected in the Security & Privacy pref pane, the exception mechanism may fail. Subsequent attempts to run the application with an exception will work as expected.
- iTunes no longer syncs Notes
- Notes shared via Messages may not include note content
- After quitting and reopening Messages, the message window is blank. Continuing a conversation will bring the data back.
Buy ExtaBit Premium & Support me to post more stuff for you..