2011 | MULTI | 968 MB
Autodesk SketchBook Designer boasts a unique hybrid paint and vector platform that creative individuals need to quickly transform ideas into compelling artwork and design iterations. Built to enhance the creative process, SketchBook Designer provides a new approach to digital sketching and illustration, a powerful asset for design professionals and illustrators of all levels.
Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 WIN 32/64
Free 300 GB with Full DSL-Broadband Speed!
SketchBook Designer is especially helpful for:
* Blank screen illustration
* Combining and composing images
* Graphic communication
* Concept design
Autodesk SketchBook Designer for AutoCAD
Designers can also take advantage of SketchBook functionality directly within AutoCAD® software. Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer for AutoCAD® software adds fully integrated illustration, painting, and manipulation capabilities directly into AutoCAD:
* Leverage freehand drawing techniques with pen-based interaction
* Sketch directly in AutoCAD without using third-party software
* Manipulate and composite images to quickly create variations for richer communication
* Mark up and annotate directly on top of AutoCAD 3D geometry
Languages: English, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Portuguese